Home Forums Mustang short code doesn't work?

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

izumi
    Participant

This is a private reply!

This reply has been marked as private.

izumi
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

Sorry asking several times separately.
    I found that after I did some operation as you suggest (I explained my latest question), my site’s favicon is disappeared and category buttons (with pull down) are changed too: it was with ▼, but now with +. I don’t know why they are changed.
    Please advise.

Best

Izumi

izumi
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

About the category buttons, I think there is nothing (even ▼ nor +) with category name.
    Unfortunately I deleted the image that I attached so, I cannot verify what buttons were.
    Anyway, I would like to restore as is.

Best

Izumi

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Izumi,

Please switch your WordPress to English language and disable the CAPTCHA in login screen for now please. I can not log in as I don’t speak your language and don’t have the keyboard installed. Thank you.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Izumi,

After som trials and errors I was able to log in even with Japanese language interface.

After logging in I’ve noticed several admin notifications, one of them prompting to update your server’s PHP version. Please contact your hosting provider to update the PHP version for you.

I have set up your child theme according to my instructions.
    For easier management and more convenience, I’ve put the posts layout custom CSS into Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS in case you need to edit it to your needs.
    If you need to change the slideshow displayed in your website home page, do this in Appearance → Editor and click on “Theme Functions (functions.php)” in the right hand sidebar.

I have also installed an Advanced Excerpt plugin for you, so you can easily control the length of posts excerpt displayed in Settings → Excerpt. However, I strongly suggest using WordPress native “Excerpt” field instead!

Hope this helps. Please note that for the future modifications of your website, please hire a developer to help. Custom modifications are out of scope of free support service I provide – please read terms of service. Thank you for understanding!

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Also, please change your password now, for security purposes.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

izumi
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

I can’t thank you enough. Words can’t express how much I appreciate your help.!
    I know you are right I have to hire someone to help me…
    I worked with a Japanese semi-pro developper and normally this person can help me, but actually it seems she is not available.
    Anyway, I’ll note all your suggestion for the future (hopefully doesn’t need to do!).
    I’ll ask my provider about update PHP version ASAP.
    I like very much your template, hopefully it will be all right for long time…

Thank you so much!

Izumi

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.