Site/header title not appearing on all pages

Home Forums Modern Site/header title not appearing on all pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

enviromom
    Participant

Site/header title not appearing on all pages

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello, my site title is not appearing on all my pages, just the main one. On subsequent pages it appears as a few characters with a link to my homepage. Webpage is at http://www.superiorrugby.org. Please click on Registration page or Calendar page to see the issue. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi enviromom,

It looks like there is some PHP error on your website. Have you modified the theme files somehow?

If not, please enable WordPress debug mode to see if there are any PHP errors or warnings. And/or check your server log file.

Also, you can install https://wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/ plugin and use its troubleshooting functionality to see if there is an issue with plugins compatibility.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enviromom
    Participant

Hello Oliver,

Thanks for your quick response. Yes, I was modifying the header.php file trying several different options for changing our header. I seem to have inadvertently deleted or moved something in the file.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi enviromom,

In that case, please revert to the original theme code. There is no issue with the theme. The best would be to backup your current theme version so you don’t loose your modifications (rename the current modern folder to modern.custom, for example). Then upload the original theme again.

If you describe what you aim to achieve with your site title on subpages, I can provide you with tips for best approach. But, please understand that I can not really provide support for custom theme modifications, for 3rd party code. You should never edit the theme core files either. Instead please use a child theme.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Fixing typo
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.