Site is broken after SSL Https installation

Home Forums Icelander Site is broken after SSL Https installation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

silasoliveira
    Participant

Site is broken after SSL Https installation

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello,

My site is broken after SSL Https installation. I have tried all types of plugins like Really Simple SSL and SSL Insecure Content Fixer, but nothing worked.

I also have tried many other tutorials. I am lost here.

Please help me!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  silasoliveira.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

silasoliveira
    Participant

I get this errors. I need to update this URLS. How can I do it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi silasoliveira,

As changing a website URL (to https) is basically a website migration, please follow the instructions in “Website migration” knowledgebase article. That’s all that is related to the theme. If you still experience some issues, please check your plugins settings or ask the plugin’s support for help.

From your screenshot I can also see there is one issue related to some icon-site.png image. This issue will probably not be resolved by refreshing theme generated URLs as described in the article linked above and it is probably not related to any plugin either. I’d say you’ve set that image in Appearance > Customize > Site Identity > “Site Icon”, am I correct? If so, and you still experience an issue with that image, I suggest resetting that customizer option again, but please make sure you are accessing the customizer using https URL.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

silasoliveira
    Participant

Yes you are correct.

It is working now. Thank you very much. Sorry for so many questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.