Site Title Font Color

Home Forums Reykjavik Site Title Font Color

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shaner13
    Participant

Site Title Font Color

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Oliver,

Two more questions, is it possible to make just one word in the site title a different color. I want on the site http://1116chestnut.com/ to have the word chestnut be an orange color similar to the one in the header image and keep 1116 in white. Thanks

Also on the homepage. The picture of the gentlemen is not aligned with the text in that column. I can’t seem to figure out how to align it with the text above.

I will reply with site creadentials

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi shaner13,

1. This is not possible with text logo in WordPress. You need to create the logo image with text so you can use whatever styling you want, and then set the image as logo in Appearance → Customize → Site Identity → Logo where you can also hide the default site title text unchecking the “Display Site Title and Tagline” option.
    2. I don’t quite understand what you mean by “aligned with the text” but I can see you’ve added the image into Beaver Builder‘s “Text Editor” module, so you can simply use default WordPress image alignment features:

Thank you for the access, but it is not needed in this case.

If you are new to WordPress, I suggest reading/watching tutorials mentioned in “First Steps With WordPress” section of theme documentation.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.