Slider

Home Forums Receptar Slider

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

elbolt
    Participant

Slider

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

How do I remove the slider from the picture transitions on the top of your home page in your receptar sample demo theme? Your demo theme does not appear on the arrows on the pictures and I cannot use the slider feature. I want help with how to do this feature. thank you.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi elbolt,

I’m not sure I understand your question.

The theme demo website is to demo a theme features, including homepage slideshow. You, as a visitor of the demo website can not remove it, please understand that.

I’ve also checked the demo website slideshow and it works perfectly fine for me. Even the arrow buttons work perfectly fine. Do you experience any issue?

On the other hand, in case you would like to enable the slideshow on your own website, please follow instructions in theme documentation at https://webmandesign.github.io/docs/receptar/#posts Just set up some featured posts with NS Featured Posts plugin.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

elbolt
    Participant

hello oliver. First of all, thank you very much for your help. I’m using your receptar theme wordpress te. I couldn’t do the slider as it was in my own demo. I want to make my own slider. how do I do it. Thank you so much for your help.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi elbolt,

Please follow instructions in my previous reply. To set up a slideshow you need to first install NS Featured Posts plugin and activate it. Then just mark some posts as featured:

These post will then be displayed in the slideshow on your homepage.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.