Something is Wrong with the Way WM Posts / Custom Posts Are Being Filtered

Home Forums Monument Valley Something is Wrong with the Way WM Posts / Custom Posts Are Being Filtered

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lana
    Participant

Something is Wrong with the Way WM Posts / Custom Posts Are Being Filtered

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Oliver!

I can’t believe I’m bugging you again. And those are WM Posts / Custom Posts (Project) that are giving me a trouble again :-)

You helped me with filtering them a couple of weeks ago and they are being filtered at the moment but in a very special way. I’ve got around 15 projects on bathroom remodeling but when I click Bathroom Remodeling, maximum of what pops out is three projects. I added 5 kitchen remodeling projects today but sometimes none of them show up (when I click Kitchen Remodeling). I checked all the settings and I didn’t find a variable for the number of posts I would like to be filtered.
    There should be the way to fix that. Could you please help me find it?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Lana,

I’m sorry to inform you that the WM Posts filter on your website works just like expected.

Please note that you are not displaying all posts. The filter works only with posts displayed on the page. It is not AJAX enabled, so it can not pull the other posts in background from WordPress.

So, using filter is only recommended when displaying all the posts on the page. My bad, I should have mentioned this somewhere (will do in next update).

Sorry for inconvenience.

Tip: Maybe there is a Beaver Builder extension plugin that can pull posts with AJAX from WordPress? Or maybe even Beaver Builder‘s Pro module can do that – please check with Beaver Builder team.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.