Space between title and paragraph

Home Forums Auberge Space between title and paragraph

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Fun-Bertrand
    Participant

Space between title and paragraph

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Olivier,

I’ve checked all the posts on the forum (Auberge Plus) but no answer to this question: how to reduce the space between the title (h1, h2 etc.) and the paragraph? I don’y know how to use the css inspector. Would you be so kind as to suggest a custom CSS to do this?

Another question: how to add a baseline on the right side of the website’s title?

Thank you!
    Bertrand

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Bertrand,

Here is example custom CSS you can use, please adapt to your needs:

.entry-content h2,
    .entry-content h3,
    .entry-content h4 {
    	margin-bottom: 0;
    }

Please note that you should not use h1 heading size in the post/page content. This heading size is already occupied by the post/page main title.

To use a browser code inspector please read the knowledge base article.

Another question: how to add a baseline on the right side of the website’s title?

I’m not sure what you mean by “baseline”? Would you like to display a horizontal line next to site title/logo? Where you would like to place the navigational menu then? Or could you please provide some screenshot drawing of what you aim to achieve?

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Fun-Bertrand
    Participant

Thank you for your swift answer.
    That’s exactly what I need.

Regarding the “baseline” of my website:
    I would like to write a few words on the right side of the website’s name on the home page, as shown in the screen-shot attached. I don’y know how to do this…

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the reply public as there is no sensitive info shared

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Bertrand,

In that case you mean tagline (instead of “baseline”).

The tagline/site description is accessibly hidden in the theme. You can display it using this custom CSS:

.site-description {
    	display: inline;
    	margin-left: 1em;
    	clip: auto;
    	position: static !important;
    	height: auto;
    	width: auto;
    	line-height: inherit;
    	overflow: hidden;
    }

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Fun-Bertrand
    Participant

Thank you so much!
    b.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.