Staff section question

Home Forums Monument Valley Staff section question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

armstrongcreative
    Participant

Staff section question

Resolved

We have been playing with one of the demo staff pages and would like to actually use it as an about us page.

Is it possible to copy an page template from ‘staff’ and use it as a standard page under ‘pages’ (to have control over the url)

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi armstrongcreative,

You haven’t really mentioned which specific staff template you would like to copy. So I presume it is the one using Beaver Builder page builder.

I’m not sure if you can copy the Beaver Builder layout from one post type to another using a free Beaver Builder Lite plugin. But please, ask this question a Beaver Builder support as they will provide you with more accurate answer.
    I can say for sure you can do that with paid version of Beaver Builder as you can even save and reuse just specific rows, columns and modules there, besides the entire layout templates. And you can reuse them in any post type.

So, from my point of view I can only suggest upgrading to paid version of Beaver Builder. But like I’ve said, please ask the plugin support for the procedure when using the free plugin version.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Adding Beaver Builder knowledge base link

armstrongcreative
    Participant

Thanks Oliver – I will ask them.

Best Regards
    Brett

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Brett,

Actually, when I think about it, you could do this even with Beaver Builder Lite using some additional plugins ;)

You can simply duplicate a layout in Beaver Builder Lite (or use Duplicate Post plugin) and then use Post Type Switcher plugin to change its post type.

Please note that I haven’t tried this, but it could work (especially judging by the Post Type Switcher plugin’s author name).

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

armstrongcreative
    Participant

That worked. Thanks so much :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.