Sub menu is not selectable on iPads

Home Forums Polyclinic Sub menu is not selectable on iPads

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jlehecka
    Participant

Sub menu is not selectable on iPads

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I can’t select the sub menu system when browsing on an Ipad both in horizontal and vertical orientation. I can see the menu pop-up momentarily until the new page loads.

Trying to click on only the plus sign has no effect. I found a similar ticket for another theme which suggested custom CSS to make the plus signs larger. I tried that but didn’t experience any improvement.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi jlehecka,

Indeed, thank you for spotting this bug!

To fix please edit the YOUR_WP/wp-content/themes/polyclinic/assets/js/scripts-navigation.js file on line 89 and change el = $( this ).parent( 'li' ); to el = jQuery( this ).parent( 'li' );.

I will add this fix into a next theme update.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

jlehecka
    Participant

Thank you for addressing this issue. I’ve made that edit but it didn’t fix the issue for me. Are there any other suggestions to fix the menu issue?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the post public as there is no sensitive information shared

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi jlehecka,

I can see the issue fixed on your website. Please make sure you flush your web browser cache so the fix is registered in the browser.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.