Sub Nav in Mobile Menu

Home Forums Reykjavik Sub Nav in Mobile Menu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

NOMAD
    Participant

Sub Nav in Mobile Menu

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi folks,

I have just downloaded the theme to check it out for a project and notice that the sub-nav is left out of the responsive mobile menu.

Is that intentional, or would you be willing to include it for all users?

I can probably change it on my version, but before I went looking I thought I might be missing something in settings, or if not, you might want to change it in the main version.

*Sorry, no url, as only testing locally right now*

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

I’m sorry, but I think there is a misunderstanding here. The theme’s mobile menu should work perfectly fine. You just need to click the “Menu” button at the bottom of the screen.

The theme displays 2 menus in header: primary and secondary. The primary menu is the main navigational menu of your website and it has a mobile version too (the “Menu” button on mobiles). The secondary menu does not even support submenus in desktop view of the website. You can read more in theme documentation.

So, please check if your primary menu works fine on mobile devices. (You can also check the theme demo website for how it should work.)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.