Submenu in a page without sidebar

Home Forums Polyclinic Submenu in a page without sidebar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

caramivo
    Participant

Submenu in a page without sidebar

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Oliver
    I would like to insert submenu in some of my pages.
    In pages with sidebar, I use the WordPress Widgets page and I drag the Polyclinic submenu widget in the Sidebar column. The result is the pretty style submenu like the one of the FAQ page of your demo site (blue background color on hover, black background color and arrow in the selected item).
    In pages without sidebar, I drag the Polyclinic submenu widget in Beaver Builder, but unfortunatly the submenu has not the same style.
    Is there any class to apply to this widget in Beaver Builder ? Or is there any other solution ?
    Thank you for your help, and for your great job in Polyclinic theme.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi caramivo,

Please note that the submenu widget is styled such way only if used in sidebar. You can try to apply a sidebar CSS class on column that contains the widget in your Beaver Builder layout (or even try to apply the class on the widget only). That should help.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

caramivo
    Participant

Hi Oliver
    I have applied a sidebar CSS class on the widget in Beaver Builder, and it works great ! Thank you so much.
    Is there a list of all classes we can apply to a widget, in addition to predefined classes in the select field of the “Advanced” tab ?
    Thank you
    Marc

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Marc,

Is there a list of all classes we can apply to a widget, in addition to predefined classes in the select field of the “Advanced” tab ?

Not really, there are no other special classes for widgets. Please note that even the sidebar class you have applied is not meant for widgets. This example of yours is a special case where you just seek the sidebar widget styling outside the actual sidebar ;)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.