Suggest a theme for me please

Home Forums Legacy themes & others Suggest a theme for me please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lynncap
    Participant

Suggest a theme for me please

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I like your work and need to change out a theme on an old WordPress site. http://www.uniformdecisions.com The owner likes the old site and wants the new responsive site to use the same background and graphics. What would you suggest for one of your themes? Thank you for your time.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi lynncap,

Thank you for considering using my theme :)

This is a tricky question as I’m not sure what your customer would like to keep exactly and how it should look like.

If the background of the HTML body has to be different from the website container, this probably means, the new website will be using a boxed container layout. None of my most recent themes support boxed container layout as it is not used any more in web design. The last theme that supports it is Reykjavik, so I suggest trying that one first.

If you need a super custom solution I provide a free clean-slate theme for Beaver Themer plugin called Playground for Beaver Themer. It provides you with blank canvas basically for building any layout you want with the plugin. You can check that one too as you should be able to build virtually anything with it. (The theme is free, but the plugin is not.)

Hope this information helped you with your decision. In case of additional questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.