Support

Home Forums Monument Valley Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Zephinilium
    Participant

Support

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi – We are interested in this theme for a client who needs an accessible theme, and am just making sure support is available: when I went to
    webmandesign.ticksy.com
    which is the address for support on your themeforest page (https://themeforest.net/user/webmandesign), it says
    “This page isn’t working”

Thank You,
    Eric Platt Consulting

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for spotting this! It was an old support forum I got rid of in October. I haven’t realized I missed that link on my ThemeForest profile page. I have update it now.

Surely, you will receive support for the theme on this website.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Zephinilium
    Participant

Oliver –

Thanks for the prompt reply. Glad to hear it helped clear that link up.

We’ve been looking at the Icelander theme also. In your opinion, if we are re-building a website to be accessible, and will start by replicating a current site.

at first more or less duplicating it before it gets re-designed, which accessible them would be better?

Thanks again,
    Eric Platt

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the reply public as there is no sensitive information

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

I’m sorry, but this is purely on your personal preference :) Those themes differ mainly by design.

However, if I may advice, you can try also my free Reykjavik theme to see if that fits your needs. Then you’ll know if you need more and can upgrade to Icelander or Monument Valley if you want.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Zephinilium
    Participant

I understand. Sorry I wasn’t clear. I am trying to determine which design would be easier to adapt to ours design. But if that’s too hard to answer don’t worry about it.

Here’s another question: do you have a list of accessibility features incorporated into your theme?
    Also, what level of conformance is it (A to AAA)?
    https://www.section508.gov/content/build/website-accessibility-improvement/WCAG-conformance

Apologies for being such a stickler but this is for a website that serves government clients and will be marketing accessible software.
    I don’t want to purchase it and then find out it doesn’t cover the requirements of section 508/WCAG.

Thanks again!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

My themes are built to pass WordPress accessibility requirements, which are based on WCAG 2.0 level AA and this means the theme itself passes both WCAG 2.0 level AA and Section 508 requirements.

Building an accessible website means you need to make your content accessible too, but as you might understand this is out of scope of the theme ;)

But if you make your website content accessible and use my accessible theme, then yes, your website should pass WCAG 2.0 level AA and Section 508 without any issues.

Here are some links you may want to check:

If you have any additional questions, please, don’t hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.