Tha

Home Forums Auberge Tha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    luke
    Participant

Tha

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hey Oliver. I’m not sure if you provide support for these type of questions so if you ignore this I understand. Nevertheless, I’m customizing the auberge child theme to add some functionality and I’m confused by the instances of “tha_(some property)” in your code. What is tha? Why does it appear so much? Where can I find more information so I can make my customizations? Thanks!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi luke,

These are action hooks for providing more flexibility in theme development and theme modification. The “THA” stands for Theme Hook Alliance action hooks I use in my themes.

You can actually read about this in theme documentation, where you’ll find some tips on how to use hooks in WordPress. Also you can read more about hooks in WordPress documentation.

Tip: The best you can do is to log a new ticket with specific request I can help with :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.