Theme taking over Beaver Builder on my Menu page?

Home Forums Auberge Theme taking over Beaver Builder on my Menu page?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sue
    Participant

Theme taking over Beaver Builder on my Menu page?

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,

Please see my Menu page. I am not able to add Beaver Builder content above the menu and the menu seems to be sucked up into the navigation bar with no room to add anything. It was working at first. I emailed Beaver Builder support, and this is what they said:

“It’s quite possible that the theme takes over the content area and so Beaver is not allowed to add to it. I do not see any errors indicating something not working normally.

Ahh yes! If I test on a new page there are no issues, Beaver works as expected.

It looks as though your theme might be preventing Beaver from adding to that menu page.”

… So does that make any sense to you and can you please help me resolve this?

Thanks,
    Sue

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Sue,

Please note that theme does not disable Beaver Builder on menu page template in any way. You can actually see the theme demo page where it is working without any issue.

First, disable your caching plugin to see if that helps.

I suggest disabling all plugins except Jetpack and Beaver Builder to see if that helps. If it doesn’t help, please provide admin access to your website so I can try to have a look what could go wrong.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Sue
    Participant

Thanks, I just ended up creating a new page and deleting the old. I don’t know what the glitch was. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.