Timeline JS?

Home Forums Reykjavik Timeline JS?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jbcraig
    Participant

Timeline JS?

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello all,

I have been trying to implement a timeline from Timeline JS-Knightlab on a Reykjavik page, and I have failed. It appears way too small on the page, as you can see in my attachment. I tried increasing its size on the Timeline JS site, when making the timeline, but I get the same result. Does anyone have any experience using this on Reykavik?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi jbcraig,

By default the theme displays page content outdented. That’s why the timeline is on the right of your page. If you want your pages to take full width of content area, just disable content outdentation in Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Layout → Content.

Alternatively, you can even further widen the timeline when using a page builder on the page. Simply insert your code into a full width page builder row. Then you don’t even have to turn off the outdent page content.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.