Too much space above content in a row

Home Forums Polyclinic Too much space above content in a row

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pm
    Participant

Too much space above content in a row

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I’m having an issue with the body content having too much space above the <h2> tag. I’m using Beaver Builder to add a row, but then I have to add a text editor which makes the content drop down within the row. I’ve set the top and bottom padding to 0 on both the row and text editor.

I’ve attached an image of what I mean showing the row and then the text editor in Beaver Builder.

Thank you for your help.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi pm,

First, please note that you have an empty paragraph above the H2 heading there too. Removing the paragraph will also put the H2 a bit higher.

But what you actually aim for can be set with column top padding to zero. For instructions on how to edit Beaver Builder column please refer to “Open column settings for editing” section in plugin knowledge base.

If you are new to Beaver Builder, please check the plugin’s “Additional resources” in theme docs for tutorials.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.