Translate theme elements

Home Forums Auberge Translate theme elements

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

szaszati
    Participant

Translate theme elements

Resolved

Hello there!

I’ve recently started using the Auberge theme, and I find it fantastic, but I’m having some small issues with it.

I have managed to set up everything quite nicely, but I just can’t find where to translate some elements of the page. Currently the search box text and description are still in English, and as well as the Ingredients label of the tags below.

I’m thinking this could be theme-related, that’s why I’m posting the question here. The issue appears on every blog post, I’ve linked one in the Related website URL section.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

szaszati
    Participant

Meanwhile I’ve managed to translate the search box description and the tag cloud title, but the search box text still is a mistery :)

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi szaszati,

Thank you, I’m glad you like the theme :)

Yes, the texts you’ve had issue with were mostly widget titles. You can simply change them in Appearance → Widgets.

To translate theme texts, please read instructions in theme documentation. You can also find more info in dedicated knowledge base article.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

szaszati
    Participant

Thank you very much for your answer, I think I managed to solve everything for the moment :)

All the best,
    Attila

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.