Updating to PHP 7.3 with Auberge Version 2.7.1 and WP 5.2.2

Home Forums Auberge Updating to PHP 7.3 with Auberge Version 2.7.1 and WP 5.2.2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    coltonwitte
    Participant

Updating to PHP 7.3 with Auberge Version 2.7.1 and WP 5.2.2

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Greetings. I have a website, 10klp.com, that was functioning and displaying correctly until I made the WP-suggested PHP update. Now there are vertical grey bars at the side margins of the desktop version of the site (mobile is fine). Please advise.

Thanks,
    Colton

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Colton,

I’m not sure what you mean. Your website looks perfectly fine to me.

The “grey bars”, maybe you mean the boxed site layout? If so, please note that this is perfectly normal, it’s the default theme design actually as can be previewed on theme demo website. Changing PHP version has no effect on this either.

Could you maybe provide screenshot and mark what is wrong with your website there? Thank you.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

coltonwitte
    Participant

Oh interesting, it was a trick of the mind then. I hadn’t remembered the grey bars pre-update and so figured it was an error. They don’t bother me aesthetically, but wanted to be sure there was nothing wrong in the update. So I’m good to go.

Thanks,
    Colton

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Colton,

Thanks for update, I’m closing the ticket so.

In case you want to make the website fullwidth please use this solution: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-width-28/

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.