URL Link

Home Forums Auberge URL Link

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bimburanee
    Participant

URL Link

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello,

I am using Auberge theme. I was unable to have the link show on page and post. For example, when I type “Click here” and tried to link the word “click here” to a URL, after I published where the word “Clink here” should be, I got an empty space. I could put cursor at the empty space where the word supposed to be, I was able to click it. Only I knew there was a link there. How do I get the word to show?

Thank you.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi bimburanee,

This is because you’ve set the accent color in theme options to white, which is the same as the page background. To fix this simply change the accent color to some suitable color in Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Colors: Accents. As described in the “Accent color” option:

This color affects links, buttons and other elements of the website

If you only want to target a specific links in a specific website section, use a custom CSS instead, such as:

.front-page-widgets a,
    .site-footer a {
    	color: white;
    }

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

bimburanee
    Participant

Ahhhh…
    Thank you so much. It worked now. I feel so dumb, ha ha ha.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.