Video instead of the images

Home Forums Auberge Video instead of the images

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pabloluna
    Participant

Video instead of the images

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

hi!
    Hope you can help me, i have some questions:

1-I wonder if in the free version I can change the header images for a little video or gif?

2-There’s a “share (social media share buttoms)” section in the middle of my web, I dont know why, can this being deleted?

Sorry my bad english!
    Thanks
    Not my first lenguage (wich is spanish)

Pablo.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Pablo,

1. Please understand that I can’t provide you with the code that is in paid version of the theme. For enabling video post format you need to use a paid version of the theme. However, I haven’t tried, but I don’t see a reason why GIFs wouldn’t work as featured images in WordPress. The only reason why they wouldn’t be animated is due to WordPress image cropping. But you can maybe override this by displaying full image size using this code in your child theme‘s functions.php file:
      function child_theme_entry_featured_image_size( $image_size ) {
      	if ( strpos( get_the_post_thumbnail_url(), '.gif' ) {
      		$image_size = 'full';
      	}
      	return $image_size;
      }
      add_filter( 'wmhook_entry_featured_image_size', 'child_theme_entry_featured_image_size' );
    2. This is a Sharing feature of Jetpack plugin and you can disable it in plugin’s settings.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.