Viewport not set

Home Forums Polyclinic Viewport not set

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    oakhillman
    Participant

Viewport not set

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Oliver,

Google Search Console reported that my site using Polyclinic has the following issue.

“Viewport not set”

Is that something related to the theme?

Mark

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Honestly, I’ve got a several weird questions regarding Google Search Console and even I’ve personally experienced strange notifications from that tool.

The viewport meta tag is properly set in all of my themes. You can simply preview the code of the HTML head in your browser directly and you’ll see there is a viewport meta tag set.

Unless you’ve changed something in the theme code or overridden it via your child theme, it should be fine.

And as I can see on your website the <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1" /> in HTML head, I don’t really know understand what Google Search Console complains about…

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

oakhillman
    Participant

Oliver,

I haven’t changed anything in the theme code and confirmed that the viewport meta tag is in the site header of the site in question. So we’ll assume that Google is just goofed up.

Thanks for getting back to me and I hope all is well for you.

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.