Visual Composer License Key

Home Forums Mustang Visual Composer License Key

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    graysenpack

Visual Composer License Key

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello!

Do we get a Visual Composer License key with our purchase of the theme? I have the Envato username and API key filled with the third blank. Is it supposed to be that way? Does that mean Visual Composer can’t be updated? Thanks!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Indeed, if you want your Visual Composer plugin copy that comes free with the theme to be automatically updated, you have to purchase the Visual Composer’s licence.

However, this is not really required because you will get the most recent Visual Composer plugin with each theme update. This way you can be assured the plugin will work with the theme seamlessly (as opposed to if you update the plugin automatically, it might not work with the current theme version – this is normal behavior as the plugin is 3rd party software and I have no control over it’s code and updates).

I’ve purchased the developer licence for the plugin, so I can pack it with my theme. But please understand that I can not reveal the licence key I’ve purchased to public.

Thanks for understanding and best regards,

Oliver

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.