WCAG 2.0 Level AΑ

Home Forums Monument Valley WCAG 2.0 Level AΑ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nionio
    Participant

WCAG 2.0 Level AΑ

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

​hello i was bought from themeforest a theme but now my site must be WCAG 2.0 Level AΑ to be in a program of goverment so they give me from the goverment a site checher https://achecker.ca/checker/index.php and my site dont pass the test i use wp accessibility, my site is ​ https://www.harmony-apartments.com/ so please can you help me or someone else that can do !!!​you can help me me with template or i must buy a theme from you and how much will cost?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi nionio,

I’m sorry but you don’t seem to use any of my WordPress themes. Please understand that I can only provide support for my products. Please contact your theme developer for support in this matter.

Also, I do not provide any freelance work or accessibility website evaluation services or consultations – please understand that I am a WordPress developer, I build accessibility ready WordPress themes. Please try to find some web accessibility consultant to help you with your website if your theme developer does not provide accessible themes.

Not only your theme has to be accessibility ready, but also your website content has to be built/written according to accessibility best practices. Please note that no theme will fix accessibility issues with your content as themes have no control of that. Themes only display user content, but user needs to make it accessible.

I can only provide you with tips for my theme users:

Thank you for understanding and good luck with your website.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Also, from what I can see, there is not much issues in AChecker, at least for the homepage of your website. Try contacting your theme developer for help with the issues.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

nionio
    Participant

hello again if i buy your theme will you help with the issues to make correct?i also i can pay you more if you wish

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi nionio,

Please note that you should not create a new support ticket for the same issue. Just reply here please if you have more questions.

Please understand that I do not have resources to provide such help. You need to edit your website content to pass the accessibility testing. And you need to use accessibility ready theme too. All the information I could provide is in my replies above. Here are some more tips:

Using an accessibility-ready WordPress theme and making the content accessible will render your website compliant. Please follow the instructions (links) I’ve already provided to fix the issues.

The accessibility evaluation tools actually provide solutions for the issues they find. Just have a look in the report the AChecker provides for you, for example – there are solutions for how to fix the issues.
    Run a Chrome browser built-in accessibility audit and/or Deque aXe extension (see the information in provided knowledge base article in my earlier reply). They both provide you with instructions on how to fix accessibility issues.

And like I’ve mentioned, you need to start at your theme developer. Ask them to provide fix for your theme’s accessibility issues. Or switch to another, accessibility ready theme – either one of the themes I provide or use some other accessibility ready WordPress theme. That’s always a good start and will resolve most of the issues, most likely.

Hope these information will help you resolve your issues.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.