Web Page Width

Home Forums Monument Valley Web Page Width

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

spiderhost
    Participant

Web Page Width

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

On this page , we would like it to take up full width of the screen edge to edge, but it is being restricted somewhere:

https://www.bauerfinancial.com/new-search/

Also on mobile the datatable shrinks and will not allow the viewer to scroll left to right.

How can we achieve this on mobile so that the datatable is readable and usable?

Thanks in advance.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi spiderhost,

You can set up the website content width in Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Layout → “Content width”.

However, that setting will affect all the other content on your website. So, if you only want to set fullwidth for this particular page, just use Beaver Builder page builder on the page and create the page content with it.

Tables are not very responsive elements. However, I’m not really sure what you mean by “will not allow the viewer to scroll left to right” – the table shrinks, so there is on overflow for the table to be scrollable.
    To fix this issue you should contact your datatable plugin support with request to provide responsive styles for their tables. Please understand I do not provide support for 3rd party software.
    But you can try this custom CSS to make the table scrollable:

.dataTables_wrapper {
    	overflow-x: auto;
    }

.dataTable {
    	min-width: 600px;
    }

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.