Webman Amplifier Plug-in is causing my site to crash

Home Forums Mustang Webman Amplifier Plug-in is causing my site to crash

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author

equilibrium
    Participant

Webman Amplifier Plug-in is causing my site to crash

Resolved

Hi,
    My website was only showing a white page for a while so I contacted Bluehost who imformed me the webman amplifier caused something to break.

Now my website is out of whack because we are not longer able to user your shortcodes and formatting.

Please advise.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi equilibrium,

Could you please provide the PHP error you get? Your host should be able to provide that, possibly with full trace path.

If not, please put your WordPress in debug mode and provide admin access to your website so I can investigate. But probably the best would be to provide FTP and admin access to your website as I will be enabling the WebMan Amplifier plugin again and if it makes your website inaccessible again, I can fix it via FTP.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Also, please make sure your themes, plugins and WordPress itself are up to date.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

equilibrium
    Participant

This is a private reply!

This reply has been marked as private.

equilibrium
    Participant

This is a private reply!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi equilibrium,

Thank you for the access details. Could you please provide the login URL? I’m trying the WordPress default one but I’m getting “ERROR 502 – BAD GATEWAY” errors in browser.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

equilibrium
    Participant

This is a private reply!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi equilibrium,

OK, it’s working now. Not sure where I’ve made a mistake as I’ve double checked previously ;)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

equilibrium
    Participant

No problem at all!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the reply public as there is no sensitive information

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m a bit confused. When I log in and check your plugins, there is no plugin installed on your website. Is this correct?

If so, can you please describe your issue in more details? Was it caused by WebMan Amplifier after installing and activating the plugin while you’ve had no other plugin installed? Or have you used some other plugins too?

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.