Home Forums Mustang Webman Amplifier Plug-in is causing my site to crash

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

equilibrium
    Participant

Hi, So I noticed that last night, too. I am honestly not sure what is happening. When my site only had a white screen, I reached out to Bluehost and they said it was the Webman Amplifier plug in so they disabled it.

After that, I re-activated it (since I needed those short codes) and then it broke again. So I reached out to Bluehost again and now I don’t have any plugins? I don’t know what’s going on.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the reply public as there is no sensitive information

equilibrium
    Participant

There are some listed here

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the reply public as there is no sensitive information

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi equilibrium,

Please note that your image passed the allowed size and was not attached. Anyway, please go ahead and install all the plugins instead of WebMan Amplifier. I’ll take care of that one.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Also, I can not login to FTP. I get this error when trying to connect: “530 Login authentication failed, Critical error: Could not connect to server”. Could you please test the connection yourself or contact your hosting company what could be wrong?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have found the issue with WebMan Amplifier on my test server. Indeed, it was causing a PHP error and thus preventing your website to load.

I have fixed the issue and new plugin version 1.5.1 should work perfectly fine.

Thank you for patience with resolving!

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

equilibrium
    Participant

This is a private reply!

This reply has been marked as private.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi equilibrium,

Thank you for the access but I no longer need it. Please read my previous reply to you. Do you still experience the issue?

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.