Website is not Working Properly on Safari (Purchased Theme) monument-valley

Home Forums Monument Valley Website is not Working Properly on Safari (Purchased Theme) monument-valley

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

samiullah478
    Participant

Resolved

movers.maka99.co.uk

Please Advice

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi samiullah478,

Could you please provide your Safari browser version and also your computer operating system version?

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

samiullah478
    Participant

I am using safari 5.1.7 on PC, as further no safari version is available for pc, its showing disturb layout, and on mac book with latest version its also showing problem, we have macbook as well with latest version of safari here too its giving issues. due to problems we have down the website for customers at the moment and stuck in solving out the problem.

samiullah478
    Participant

footer is disturbed coming in one column, we are making now static website due to the issues in ur theme

samiullah478
    Participant

footer issues more detail

samiullah478
    Participant

Disturbed layout of boxes

samiullah478
    Participant

chrome layout working fine

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi samiullah478,

I can see all your screenshots were taken on Safari 5 on Windows.

Please note that this is a 6 years old software, no longer updated, developed and supported by Apple (see Wikipedia). It was discontinued and should not be used (not only for incompatibility, but also for security risks).

You can test other websites on Safari 5 for Windows and you will see they have also problems: I’ve tested even apple.com (see screenshot showing Safari 5 on left and most recent Firefox on right) and wordpress.org and both of them display wrongly…

Current version of Safari is 11 and it is only available for Mac OS operating system, not Windows. I have no problems with theme on that browser. If you experience issues with Safari 11, please provide screenshots of the issue and URL to affected pages so I can check personally.

The theme should work perfectly fine with Safari 6.1+ and definitely with Safari 9+. But all of these are only available for Mac OS.

Please understand I do not support old browsers. My themes are still compatible with Internet Explorer 11 (released back in 2013), and surely with newer browsers.

Please use up to date browsers. If you are on Windows you should switch to FireFox or Chrome browser as they are still being supported and kept up to date, unlike Safari for Windows. Or even use the Windows native Edge browser.

Tip: If you want to test websites on Apple devices and you don’t have such device, please try using https://www.browserstack.com/ for example.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Updating info about why Safari 5 for Windows should not be used
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.