28 Apr 2019 at 19:24 #21115websightParticipant
Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you ♥
My website (www.healthylifeclinic.de) is loading up very slow.I think there might be an issue about the theme.
Waiting for your reply.
Regards.29 Apr 2019 at 16:33 #21116Oliver JuhasKeymaster
Could you please provide more information about why you think it is a theme problem? From the GTmetrix report I can’t see anything pointing to a theme issue.
Anyway, I can give you some tips here:
- Please, do not use the website loader overlay. I decreases the accessibility of your website and also increases perceived slowness of your website (besides also actually slowing it down by loading its own scripts ;)).
- The GTmetrix report is based from their Vancouver, Canada server and yet your website is based in Germany judging by the domain. Please choose European servers in GTmetrix when testing a local business website.
- I can see there are multiple calls to load Google Fonts on your website (this is also reported in GTmetrix). One of them can come from the theme. If you are using custom fonts, please don’t forget to check the “Disable theme fonts loading” option in Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Typography. Other Google Fonts loading scripts (4 more) are most likely coming from the plugins you are using. Please manage and/or set up your plugins properly to fix this issue.
- GTmetrix reports issues with mixed content (redirects) on your website. Some of your content seems to be served from
http://...while your website uses
https://.... You can read a knowledge base article for how to resolve such issue for the theme (and for WebMan Amplifier plugin). For plugins, please refer to your plugins documentation.
- Please use Health Check plugin’s to determine the cause of the issues. (You can also make sure you are using PHP of version 7 at least as that one speeds up the website significantly.)
- Please read . for how to speed up a WordPress website
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Tip: Chrome browser provides a website performance audit tool. You can use it to determine the cause of the issue too.
WebMan Design29 Apr 2019 at 16:36 #21117
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.