Website Speed

Home Forums Polyclinic Website Speed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

websight
    Participant

Website Speed

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

My website (www.healthylifeclinic.de) is loading up very slow.I think there might be an issue about the theme.
    GTMetrix: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.healthylifeclinic.de/XrqotwRO

Waiting for your reply.
    Regards.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi websight,

Could you please provide more information about why you think it is a theme problem? From the GTmetrix report I can’t see anything pointing to a theme issue.

Anyway, I can give you some tips here:

• Please, do not use the website loader overlay. I decreases the accessibility of your website and also increases perceived slowness of your website (besides also actually slowing it down by loading its own scripts ;)).
    • The GTmetrix report is based from their Vancouver, Canada server and yet your website is based in Germany judging by the domain. Please choose European servers in GTmetrix when testing a local business website.
    • I can see there are multiple calls to load Google Fonts on your website (this is also reported in GTmetrix). One of them can come from the theme. If you are using custom fonts, please don’t forget to check the “Disable theme fonts loading” option in Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Typography. Other Google Fonts loading scripts (4 more) are most likely coming from the plugins you are using. Please manage and/or set up your plugins properly to fix this issue.
    • GTmetrix reports issues with mixed content (redirects) on your website. Some of your content seems to be served from http://... while your website uses https://.... You can read a knowledge base article for how to resolve such issue for the theme (and for WebMan Amplifier plugin). For plugins, please refer to your plugins documentation.
    • Please use Health Check plugin’s troubleshooting mode to determine the cause of the issues. (You can also make sure you are using PHP of version 7 at least as that one speeds up the website significantly.)
    • Please read theme documentation for how to speed up a WordPress website.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Tip: Chrome browser provides a website performance audit tool. You can use it to determine the cause of the issue too.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Also, you can optimize your website images (there are plugins for that too). You can also read the GTmetrix suggestions for improvements.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.