What theme is best used with WooFood plugin?

Home Forums Icelander What theme is best used with WooFood plugin?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HartApps
    Participant

What theme is best used with WooFood plugin?

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello,
    We are looking at your themes and would like to know if you recommend a particular theme for a classy restaurant that needs the WooFood plugin design and capability.

Thanks.

Hart

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Hart,

Thank you for interest in my themes :)

I don’t know WooFood plugin and have never tested my themes with it, but as my themes are built with “stay out of way” approach, they should work perfectly fine with any plugin.

As it looks like WooFood plugin is an extension for WooCommerce plugin, I suggest trying first my free Reykjavik theme, maybe that will provide everything you need. If you feel like stepping up, you can use a paid themes like Icelander or Monument Valley. Both of them are built specifically for WooCommerce.

If you need full support for new WordPress editor (Gutenberg), currently only Reykjavik theme has that. Other themes will follow soon.

Other than that, WooCommerce should also work with other of my themes, but it might not be as integrated from design perspective.

If your restaurant website need to be accessible, I provide accessibility ready themes too.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

HartApps
    Participant

Oliver,

Thank you for your quick reply.

We are looking at the Icelander theme because of the accessibility and WooCommerce compatibility. We want to start with a theme that has a lot of coding options built into it so that we don’t have to add special functions later.

From reviewing your site and your reply it sounds like Icelander and Mountain Valley would be good choices.

Would that be true?

Thanks again

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi HartApps,

We are looking at the Icelander theme because of the accessibility and WooCommerce compatibility.

That applies for free Reykjavik theme too ;)

We want to start with a theme that has a lot of coding options built into it so that we don’t have to add special functions later.

I’m not sure what you mean by this. My themes are indeed full of action and filter hooks, so altering things and adding new things to a theme is easy as can be. But this applies for all of my themes.

Also, please note that WordPress themes are meant for displaying content, not adding functionality. For functionality there are WordPress plugins.

From reviewing your site and your reply it sounds like Icelander and Mountain Valley would be good choices. Would that be true?

Please understand that I can’t really answer that as I don’t know your project. That’s why I suggest to try free Reykjavik theme first. You really may be perfectly happy with Reykjavik, and you don’t even need to upgrade to paid theme. All my themes are fully functional, they are no up-sells. Though, I’m always glad and thankful for any donations for my free themes ;)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.