When opening Pages with default Template with Beaver Builder site brokes

Home Forums Icelander When opening Pages with default Template with Beaver Builder site brokes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gaensehaut
    Participant

When opening Pages with default Template with Beaver Builder site brokes

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,

I am working on my site and its a great theme – thanks!

Now I have a strange thing:

I have dublicated the site with the default template (https://preview.themeforest.net/item/icelander-accessible-business-portfolio-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/20138825?_ga=2.33859813.576467292.1571739925-1025571625.1571644260) and then I opened it with beaver builder to edit it.

After saving it the following happens:

Automatically outdented H2 disapears from the left and it looks like on the attached screen.

I am using the latest version of beaver builder and I am using also Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder. I have tried to deactivate the Addon but it is still same Problem.

Can you help me please?

Thanks
    Marketa

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Moving the ticket to correct forum
    Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi gaensehaut,

Thank you, I’m glad you like the theme :)

Can I ask what theme you use exactly please? You’ve posted your question in Auberge theme forum, while you mention the Icelander theme.

Anyway, as for your issue, please note that not all theme demo pages are created with Beaver Builder page builder. Actually, I think most of them are created using default WordPress editor.

When you open the standard editor page with Beaver Builder, the page builder takes the page content and puts it into its Text module. But feel free to edit the page to your needs and create a layout you prefer. For example, you can recreate the outdented headings in Beaver Builder very easily by creating a 2 columns in a row and put a heading into the first column and text into the second column.

Tip: When Beaver Builder layout already exists for the page, it is marked with green dot.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

gaensehaut
    Participant

Hi Oliver

thanks for quick reply. Sorry to put my question in the wrong forum, I use the Theme Icelander.

Hm, okay then I will recreate the sites with BB.

Thanks again,
    Marketa

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Marketa,

Thanks for letting me know, I’ve moved the ticket to Icelander theme forum now.

As for Beaver Builder, please note that you don’t have to use it to create your pages all the time. Page builders are mostly useful for more complicated layouts, but if you are creating a simple page, just use WordPress standard editor.

By the way, the theme does not yet provide styles for current WordPress editor (also known as Gutenberg). So, if you want the true WYSIWYG experience the theme provides, you can use the classic WordPress editor for the time the theme receives Gutenberg editor update.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.