WooCommerce Extra Product Options

Home Forums Monument Valley WooCommerce Extra Product Options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

robrodgers
    Participant

WooCommerce Extra Product Options

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi. I am using the plugin ‘WooCommerce Extra Product Options’. When using radio buttons it allows images to be used in place of buttons. This worked well until I updated the theme from Version: 1.6.2 to 1.8.2 Now the radio buttons are not hidden. I contacted support for the plugin and he said its the theme and to use a different one. Not much help and I like your theme so would prefer to solve the issue than change. The site is still in development.
    Linked below is a test product.
    The only difference I can see is a change to how the class is applied. The new site (with the difficulty) shows an extra span and CSS class which is I think is causing the buttons to show.
    Is there are way to hide these buttons when using images but allow them to show when not using image replacements?
    Thanks
    Rob

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

I’m really sorry that the plugin support didn’t help in this case. The solution is really simple, just use this custom CSS:

.tc-label-wrap::before {
    	display: none !important;
    }

The theme styles radio buttons in more fancy way, which collides with the plugin styles. But there is nothing wrong with this approach, there is nothing wrong with the theme :) Sometimes having prettier radio button styles creates issues elsewhere… But the aforementioned solution will fix your issue :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

robrodgers
    Participant

Hi Oliver, many thanks for your reply and you are perfectly correct, your theme is great.
    So your extra code works to a point. Unfortunately it removes all radio boxes including the ones that are not replaced by images. I have added some standard radio boxes to the same page for illustration. I should have done this first, sorry.
    I hope you are still able to help.
    Thanks
    rob

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi rob,

In that case please use more specific CSS code:

.use_images_container .tc-label-wrap::before {
    	display: none !important;
    }

Tip: Please try using your web browser code inspector to determine the CSS for your theme modifications.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

robrodgers
    Participant

wow, you’re brilliant! Very nice.
    Many thanks for your help.
    Cheers
    Rob

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.