WP Featherlight

Home Forums Icelander WP Featherlight

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anikbonnema13
    Participant

WP Featherlight

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I tried to lightbox my project’s to WP featherlight plugin.

This lightbox’s the featured image of the project page. I’m trying to lightbox multiple images in a gallery.

So when the user clicks on the projects they can have a quick view of multiple images for that one project. I also want an option within the lightbox to then open the actual project page for written content.

I was wondering if you had a plugin suggestion?

anikbonnema13
    Participant

Also….my issue with link to plugin for WP featherlight…..

When I navigate without my projects it still lightboxes the image.

Let’s say I’m in project one. At the bottom of the page, I can then go to the next project. But instead of going in the project page, it still lightboxes my image.

I would like to only lightbox my image on my home page where I have some of my projects displayed. It would be so great to allow my users to have a quick view of my projects without having to go within the actual project pages.

People like seeing visual portfolios very quickly with limited navigation.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi anikbonnema13,

I’ve described the issue in my reply to you at ThemeForest comments previously.

I understand what you are looking for is something similar to a product preview functionality seen on e-commerce websites. However, I’m not sure if such functionality exists for portfolios. I wasn’t able to find any such free plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/post+preview/ or https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/porfolio+preview/).

Please understand that your request is very specific (I personally haven’t seen anything similar on portfolio websites either) and would require custom coding. You can check a knowledge base article for some tips on treating custom theme modifications. If I may suggest, try hiring a WP developer to code the functionality to your needs. (Unfortunately, please understand that I am fully occupied with my projects, so I do not provide freelance work.)

Also, in case website accessibility is of a concern to you, I’m not sure how accessible such solution would actually be. From accessibility point of view the simpler solution is, the better. So, if you want to keep your website accessible (the theme is accessibility ready), please ask yourself if the requested functionality is really vital for your website and for its visitors.

Thank you for understanding and wishing your good luck finding a developer if you decide to build the functionality into your website.

PS: Please note that you have posted your second reply related to this ticket into a different ticket of yours. Please always post your replies to tickets they are related to. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.