WSOD after uprading to latest Auberge Theme

Home Forums Auberge WSOD after uprading to latest Auberge Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

multimediamixer
    Participant

WSOD after uprading to latest Auberge Theme

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

We allready mailed.
    I turn on Debug mode. Deactivated all plugins except Jetpack and Webman Amp.

Debug reads:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘*’, expecting ‘,’ or ‘;’ in /XXXXXXX/webseiten/wp-content/themes/auberge-plus-neu-/includes/setup-plus/class-update-notification.php on line 28

multimediamixer
    Participant

I edit the php file:
    //private static $cache_expiration = 24 * 60 * 60;
    private static $cache_expiration = 1800;

now i can access everything. My customizing file isn’t compatible any more so i have to do a lot manually…

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi multimediamixer,

Please do not edit theme core files as you will loose your modifications after theme update. The issue on your website is caused by old outdated PHP version installed on your server. Please update the PHP version (contact your hosting company) to resolve the issue. WordPress recommends using PHP7.2.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

You’ve also mentioned in our email conversation that you haven’t received any email from this support forum. Well, I think I’ve found the issue: please fix your email address‘ domain (you have typed .der but should be .de?).

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.